Tuesday, March 31, 2009

how to pass the parameter form form a to form b

I have two forms, Form1 and Form2. I call the Form2 on the click event of button from Form1. Now, from Form2 I want some values to be transfered to Form1. How would I do that?

I can easily pass value from Form1 to Form2 using:

args.parm("hello" );

and can get value on Form2 using:

info(element. args().parm( ));

But how would I pass value from Form3 to Form1? How can I pass more than one values from Form3 to Form1?

You can use args.parmObject( ) to pass object as a parameter,
or pass reference of form1 by args.caller( )

No comments:

How to identify the user that was used to change an object from AOT in AX2012

Get the object name for which we need to track these (user and date&time) information's. Login to SQL Server Management Studio an...